What's the best method to save a plan as a new plan?

EconBlueprints

I have a plan called "Model A".  From that plan, I need to make a few changes for another client, and save the plan in the new clients folder.

Can I simply do a "Save As", give it the new name (call it Model B) and place it in the new file location?
When I did that in Chief 10A, I had to keep "Model A" in its original location forever, because if I ever moved "Model A"  when opening the new plan, I always got a message saying

Chief could not find "Model A" and therefore could not open Model B.  

So what is the best way to save one plan with a new plan name and new file location?

Thanks in advance,

Lane

11 minutes ago, EconBlueprints said:

I have a plan called "Model A".  From that plan, I need to make a few changes for another client, and save the plan in the new clients folder.

Can I simply do a "Save As", give it the new name (call it Model B) and place it in the new file location?
When I did that in Chief 10A, I had to keep "Model A" in its original location forever, because if I ever moved "Model A"  when opening the new plan, I always got a message saying

Chief could not find "Model A" and therefore could not open Model B.  

So what is the best way to save one plan with a new plan name and new file location?

Thanks in advance,

Lane

That is how I do As-Built > Proposed > Final Drawings  and have never seen that Issue.....

No sure which version of Chief is Chief 10A though?