Line weights suddenly changing

Evolution

I know if sudden changes take place with a plan most of the time it is because the user (us) made them, or at least that sounds good! I have previously printed plans of the attached project for owner review and the line weights were great.  Suddenly I opened the plan file I was working on (the very same plan file) I had saved a copy, and am now working on the copy, but when I opened the copy the line weights of the walls changed and even opened or sent to layout, they are not correct (too heavy) and I've opened and closed the file several times to see if that made a difference.  So I went back to the original file that had the correct line weights, but now they've suddenly changed and look the same as on the copied plan!  I opened tools and checked the line weights of the walls I zipped the file (too big to upload) if you want to take a look and see anything obvious.  

Thank you!

FS 2 Zipped.zip

Line weights.PNG

Room divider.PNG

3 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

Try to go into File>Print>Drawing Sheet Setup and change the drawing scale to 1/4" = 1ft.  Not sure if there's a reason it was changed to 8ft. or not, but I suspect that's what caused the problem.

Well, Michael that fixed it!  But here's the deal, from the first print to now I am POSSITIVE I did not change that print setting!  BUT I'll take the blame.  I still believe CA does it's own think now and then, for instance on another plan I closed one day everything was fine.   The day before I had added some columns to a porch staring with one, I opened the DBX, set the bottom to floor height, the col length, and floor to top height saved and closed the file. The next day I opened the same saved file did a Perspective Full Overview and three of the columns and changed position one up off the porch, one sticking up through the roof, one bottom below grade. I opened each one and set them back to the original settings and they were fine, but I have no idea how they changed in the first place. 

Thanks for the help!