Lights

scout1

in the pic the lights that are casting light are classified as outside the lights under patio entry are classified as patio

as you can see the patio lights cast no light I moved one light to outside eve in the right hand corner of patio it now

cast light whats up.

lighting test.jpg

How many lights do you have turned on ?  I think the limit is 8.  It may not be where you moved the light to but rather moving it resequenced it back to the top of the list from wherever it was before beyond number 8.   Just a guess.  Would have to look at the plan to be sure.

all lights are off but the front porch the program seems to not want to put the lights in use 

here is a pick with all lights off except for porch lights as you can see the one porch light that

I moved to outside eve works?

lights test 2.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 9.22.05 PM.png

I have tried that I turned on all lights and did a Perspective full overview physically based all lights worked  and cast light that were labeled outside  ( 48 lights )  yes 48 in the view.. The lights that are under the patios did not work. I later zoomed inside a patio area and added a wall light as soon as I did the lights that were off on patio ceiling were all on? so I zoomed out of patio area the lights stayed on as soon as did something for screen to refresh the patio lights went out all other lights labeled outside

stayed on????

problem solved: In the adjust lights layout if you are in a 3d view (Physically Based ) a new box is available ( lighting mode) you can change from automatic to ( light Set ) 

after this is checked any lights  or number of lights that are on in plan inside or outside will now cast light in your view. A inside light will cast light onto

the outside ground from inside through a window