Custom Cupboards Help

imagekit

i am trying to make a custom wall oven unit,is there a video on how to modify cupboards? i have watched 3 or 4 which show you how to modify base cbs but i need to do more changes than what they show. 

i am trying to make a wall oven cb which has 2 pot dwrs/a double oven/a microwave space and then a cb on top.

thanks

You can place multiple appliances in a single tall cabinet.  The key is to first place one appliance - I prefer the oven.  Then open the cabinet dbx and select the front element below and set the type to "appliance" which you can then select from the Library.  Continue to do this for each fron element.

Once you have the Cabinet customized with all the appliances in it - SAVE IT IN YOUR LIBRARY - so you won't have to do the same thing on the next project where you want that configuration.

BTW,  IMNSHO you are trying to put too many appliances in a single cabinet. It makes the MW way to high - unless it's for a couple of NBA or WNBA Players,  My maximum stack is a Warming Drawer, 30" wide Oven, Microwave (with trim kit).  For double that, I put another stack right beside the first one.