Have X8 house plan, need 3D model for Design Review Board

EastLake_Design

Hello Chief Pros,

Old dog here who hasn't learned all the new tricks...I have a pretty well rendered 3D home that I need a 3D model for the Design Review Board (quick) and I have no time or desire to learn how to do such a thing at this point. I'm a good designer, but CAD is not my forte, I basically do workarounds for all the stuff I don't know - yikes, I know.  

I still need to drop in a terrain perimeter and significant trees, but it's very close.

So, it anyone out there is game to try working on this for me, hit me up!

Thanks much!
Mindi 

BNP 1.1.pdf

I have X8 

Never intended to use these boards much, so I had yet to make a signature, plus I like anonymity ;) haha!

Literally, if you pull 3D views, the house looks fine. I just need to create a 3D model to send to the Design Review board that they can turn move etc. They don't really want a walk through (around) movie.  The file just needs to show the exteriors for them. They usually get AutoCAD or Sketchup models, but they said they have used Chief in the past. 

15 minutes ago, EastLake_Design said:

Do I have to have SSA to do this? Mine ran out and I wasn't using it, ever....

Yes I believe your SSA needs to be active for this to work.   Are you intending to finish the trees and terrain ?  If so I could make you a self contained 3D PDF for  your presentation.  Send me a PM if your interested.

House looks great by the way. B)