Local design build firm looking for in house and or 1099/Sub Contracted relationship with skilled draft person and or structural engineer.  I have been taking care of all design and drafting phases and bringing in an engineer.  Very high volume of work on the table right now with great clients and needing initial design turned out more quickly (floor plan, elevations, foundation, section)

I am only 3 Yrs. into my CA experience and have been able to turn out very accurate work, but have no formal training with digital drafting and I need a much higher level of efficiency.  Reach out to me if you are interested in an opportunity $$$$

Maximus

try posting this in the Seek Services Forum too... there are some good Guys in the Area....

M.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    DJRobinson13
    Newest Member
    DJRobinson13

• By RonMur
      I've done a floor plan in HD Pro for a home we'd like to build, and I'm looking for a designer that can take the plan and further develop it (site plan, sections, elevations, details, etc.) for permit process and ultimately for construction.   
    • By DCB123
      I am an experienced Chief Architect Designer of (7) years now. I have completed several large scale, high end custom residential home projects, here in SW Florida. I have samples of my work, and photorealistic renders, full walkthroughs animations all done in Lumion software. Pls, reach out to me, by phone, or the email listed below. I’de love to hear from you now. My rates are based upon the project, but, an idea of what I charge, is normally $50 per hour for my drafting and design time, this is somewhat negotiable, and can be addressed when we discuss your project together. Pls reach out to me to discuss your next project. Thx!

Email:
      douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell: (970)987-4476 msg/txt

• By AlexaInteriors
      Busy Interior Design studio with 4 designers, managing 30-40 design and remodel projects at a time.
      Seeking very experienced draftsperson to work on design drawing sets. 
      Process includes:
      ·        Accurately measuring as-built dimensions & comparing against building plans (when available)
      ·        Adding drafting details:
      o   Floor plans (with and without furniture)
      o   Elevations (tile, cabinet, wall treatments, plumbing & electrical locations)Stairs
      o   Complete 3D renderings
      o   Stairs, fireplace, trim details
      o   Electrical plans
      o   Furniture, rugs & artwork
      ·        Draftsperson will work hand in hand with designers on conceptual plans and edits. 

Looking for a subcontractor to work in our Evergreen, CO studio with our design team- up to 30-40 hours/week.  Some remote work is acceptable.
      We require subcontractors to carry the following insurance:
      o   Professional Liability/E&O (Covers any type of consulting or design discrepancy claims)
      o   General Liability (Covers jobsite breakage.)
      o   Workers Compensation
      o   Car Insurance (proof of insurance only)

We have a copy of Chief Architect that can be used and loaded onto your laptop.  Draftsperson must supply their own laptop that is compatible with the Chief Architect graphics platform.  Starting pay is negotiable with experience.
      Please email your resume to katie@alexainteriors.com.

• By jdsb808
      Hello all, 

We are a design and drafting firm that is in need of drafters well-versed with the Chief Architect program.   We do mostly residential homes.  We need drafters who can help with site plans, floor plans, elevations, sections, framing, electrical, and other detailing work.  Currently, we using Chief Architect X11, but will upgrade to X12 if the need arises.

Please send a pm or email to office@dsb808.com if interested.  If you have a moment, please do visit our official website for more information about our drafting firm: https://www.dsb808.com/.

Thank you!

• By hamedDesighn
      Hi , when ever i press delete key i should see this why ? seriously ? this bug was within chief since 2 years ago that i started with it .