Sign in to follow this  
SNestor

Line Style for Section Callout

Is there a way to have the section line style be "dashed"...but the callout circle to be a solid line.  The attached picture shows what I'd like to achieve...

Can this be done thru some sort of setup...or will I have to use a cad line to connect to the callout?

5ac38dccd535e_Callout-LineStyle.thumb.png.3e71456875648d7458431203145f0c43.png

Line type is an option on the plan display tab of the cross section dialog box.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kMoquin said:

Line type is an option on the plan display tab of the cross section dialog box.

Thanks...that was easy.  I had checked the box for "By Layer"...and when you change the line type in the layer...it changes not only the line but the circle for the callout also.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TitanRES
    Newest Member
    TitanRES

• By BuildingVision
      I'm sure this is simple, but I can't figure it out.  I'm new to Chief Architect...

How do I get the callout labels to be smaller, like 1/2 the size they are showing on the image I have attached?  I am referring to the appliance and cabinet callouts.  I can't figure out where those text sizes are controlled. 

I appreciate all the help!

• By Charles
      Hello All...
      I get double callouts in my floor plan for the electrical symbols.

Here is my schedule dbx.

I'm at "wits end" trying to figure out how to only show the schedule number in plan, circle callout,  and hide the symbol number, oblong callout.   
      Thanks!
    • By SNestor
      Is this normal for a section callout.  
      When a live view of the section is created...the arrow fill disappears.  Is there a setting that will keep this arrow filled no matter...
      See the attached pic.  

• By Meltdown00
      What does the "Angle" setting under Size/Orientation in the Callout Specification box do? As far as I can tell, it does nothing.

• By Adam_Gibson
      Does anyone know why the "Text Below Line" in a callout automatically populates correctly when sent to almost all layouts, but doesn't when using a different layout? I'm using a different size page than I typically do, and no more automatic population!