Electrical Legend/Schedule

habdou

3 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

No...Yes...WAIT!!!...No...well maybe...

Somebody give this guy a point^^^.   That was a really good answer.    On a similar note, can anybody tell me why walls are like they usually are?   I know I’m not giving you anything to go off of but  you guys don’t have anything better to do right? Let’s hear your best guesses.

Seriously though, if you want help you’re going to have to give us more information than that.  What are you expecting to see? 

10 minutes ago, habdou said:

Alaskan_Son, what more information do you need?

the 2D symbols look smudged, also they look like that when printing the Arch D sheet.

OK, now that’s something to go off of. You want to know why the 2D blocks look smudged.   Your problem is that the line weight being used for those objects is too thick.   I’m away from my computer right now and I can’t remember off the top of my head what controls those particular line weights.  I want to say that it’s the layer for the objects themselves though. Try putting that schedule into a CAD detail instead of the plan and then change the line weights for that electrical layer in the layer set bring used for the  CAD detail.  You could probably do the same thing in your plan view but then your electrical objects are also going to display differently. 

Anyway, give that a shot. If it doesn’t work I’m sure somebody else will be along to help you out or maybe I’ll take a look when I get back to the office.  One way or another, it’s definitely a line weight issue.