• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Pakijay
    Newest Member
    Pakijay

• By Chiefuserodd
      Hey Mr. Chief Wizard,

Is there a way to display only selected text in say a "Framing, Floor Plan View" active layer set that will not show up in the "Working Plan View"?  When I send to Layout, I would like specific text associated with the "Framing, Floor Plan View" to only show up on the "Framing" page and not on the regular plan view sheet that I have.

Thanks,

• By Ange822
      Good morning, would anyone know how to show the dimensions text horizontally and not parallel to where the dimensions is being taken?
      I am tried looking in preferences / setting / other chief talks with no luck.

Much appreciated!

• By rembocanoe66
      I've used AutoCAD since 1985 and CA for the last decade. But I've always been stuck on this one thing.
      I understand that I can change the default txt sizes in the default settings. and I can modify the annotations that delineate font characteristics. But when I have an EXISTING line label (in this case a Terrain perimeter indicating the property line)  how do I change the label text heights without redrawing the line?
    • By KINGSTONDRAFTER
      I frequently transfer Chief files between my PC & Laptop.  Consistantly when opening files after transferring, the width of text has contracted by a space and forces a 2nd text line to be created.  This happens in both plan and layout files.  If I then select all the text on a plan or layout and open, and then close, the text widths correct themselves and all is okay.  Annoying. Any ideas or remedies?   Thanks Glen
    • By divreig
      Anyone know how to change label text size? I am working on a large building and the layout scaling is 1/32". The labels are too small and cant be read. I cant find options for text size all the label panel, all it has that box that says use default, that I can check and uncheck. But don't know where to edit this default size or the individual label text size.