Roof Plane Tips

RobersonConstruc

I am having an issue creating this roof plane. I will attach a copy of the picture of the roof I am trying to recreate and a copy of my plan. Also, why do roof planes no share the same ridge, baseline, and facia even if the look level on my 3D view? I am having real problems with roof planes. I am missing the plane coming off of the gable and connecting to the plane attaching 90 degrees to cover the deck. I have tried to auto create the roof over the deck and that does not give me a suitable design. Tips on how to create that gable would be appreciated also. I was able to create I just think I used a convoluted process. Any help and tips would be appreciated. Also attached is a 3D view of what I have completed.

Floor Plan.plan

Front Door View.jpg

3D view.dwg

Best to put Questions in the q&A as Eric said , so more people will find it.  you can add pics easily with the Windows Snipping Tool,

see my signature for how to do that below in green .

Also, it's good to have your Forum Signature filled in please, especially with the Software Version,
and of course a Name is nice too :) ..............see mine below in Blue for how to do that.
If you don't see my Signature then you have them turned off for the Forum (Toggle it on above
 where you make your Signature or are perhaps you are on the CA Mobile WebSite?