megwaldrop

sloped ceiling lights

I am trying to add pendants to a sloped ceiling and the rendering is reflecting them at a diagonal! How can I fix this??

Duchess rendering.jpg

2 minutes ago, megwaldrop said:

How can I fix this??

You can start by telling us what fixture you are using, and if you have changed it in some way.

Posting a simple plan demonstrating the problem also helps.

Also a good idea to fill out your signature (see mine for an example) by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left. 
Your version of Chief (X9, X10) (Premier, Interiors) is the important info.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    JillGold
    Newest Member
    JillGold

• By Designer100
      All garage ceiling is surpose to be 10 ft. ht. For some reason the second floor a stair landing, pantry, closet, bath is not level with ceiling of the rest of the 2nd floor. I would appreciate any help
      Trying to get to client tomorrow. Need to finish prelim. plans. 
      Newell 
      ver 12 ca
      cooper NEW.zip
    • By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, is there a way to display the ceiling elevation (height) on plan view, as we typically show them on architectural drawings?
    • By gridco14
      Hi!

I'm trying to get a wall mounted light inside a skylight well.   So far I figured I could put it on a wall nearby and specify the offset/height to get it to "appear" in the more or less correct place.  This kind of works, but I'm wondering if anyone has a more legit way of doing this?  I'm hopeful to get the light to automatically tilt with the slope of the well.

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, Is it possible to create a ceiling assembly schedule in CA? I could not find one, nor an option to assign to a custom schedule. Any tips?