Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Pakijay
    Newest Member
    Pakijay

• By Nate_M
      I'm looking for some suggestions on how to build the sloped ceiling underneath the stair platform. I can make a sloped ceiling plane, but then I don't' know how to build it out. All of the other methods I've seen require building a roof. However this does not have or need any roof framing. I guess I could build a polyline solid and save that as a soffit? Is that the best way to do it? It's kind of an odd setup if you ask me, but I need to include the detail in an as built plan for a remodel project.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

• By EvanDesign
      I'm sort of new to CA and I've noticed that every time I go to set up my PBR it takes me FOREVER to get it looking good. This time however it has taken me forever to make it look good and I still cannot figure out how to fix this.
      Can someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong, I find PBR to be so challenging.

• By CCOTEY
      Hello,

I'm new to chief architect and I'm having trouble with this tricky sloped wall. For some reason this weird cut out that reflects the shape of the stair railings is showing up on the ceiling. If anyone has recommendations on how to fix this please share! Thanks

• By Designer100
      All garage ceiling is surpose to be 10 ft. ht. For some reason the second floor a stair landing, pantry, closet, bath is not level with ceiling of the rest of the 2nd floor. I would appreciate any help
      Trying to get to client tomorrow. Need to finish prelim. plans. 
      Newell 
      ver 12 ca
      cooper NEW.zip
    • By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, is there a way to display the ceiling elevation (height) on plan view, as we typically show them on architectural drawings?