TJDesign

Nana Wall how to....

Good Morning - 

I just downloaded the Nana Wall download from the library for use in a drawing.  I tried dropping it in like any other door or window but it does't show up in my 3d views.  Just as an addition to my wall in plan view.  I tried braking the walls on either side of the Nana Wall and then it messes up my floor and my ceiling/roof.  I've searched the library and forums for how to use these and I find nothing...

thanks for any pointers you can give.

I'm pretty sure with either the Chief Manufacturers Library by NanaWall or the Library in the Symbols Forum you need to place a Doorway 1st and size it as needed , then size the NanaWall to fit your Doorway and slide it in.

M.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    RGerbig
    Newest Member
    RGerbig

• By raltd9245
      Ron's dumb question:
      I can't seem to be able to show upper cabinets with dotted line like old versions. HELP!!
    • By SNestor
      There are a lot of ways to make a column like this using the tools Chief gives us...this is a method I use.  Hope it helps...

• By wrightdzign
      Hello does anyone know if it is possible to do a groin vault ceiling similar to the image over a balcony  in chief architect?

• By WhistlerBuilder
      Hello Everyone,

The builder I work for uses Parallel Chord trusses for the majority of their projects and I cannot figure out how to get the software to correctly display this system. I have attached a jpg of a section drafted in different software showing what I am trying to accomplish. Currently I am just using I-beam trusses to mimic the size of this system but they are not getting trimmed to the walls and stick out past the walls in section and elevation view. This does not look very professional and I would really like to be able to properly display the system we are using.

Can chief do this? If so how?

Thank you in advance for your help.
      Cheers,

• By DakotaContractor
      I am trying to create a CAD cross section of the structure for the plan drawings. I was able to locate the how-to article in the knowledge base of how to supposedly do this, however, when I do a "backflipped cross section I get a blank screen even with every layer turned on. And when I do a regular cross section my foundation and footings don't show up (even with layer turned on). Attached an example of what I'm essentially trying to create (courtesy of CA's knowledge base). As well as the closest I've gotten my cross-section view to appear to, which also shows the footing/foundation issue I'm describing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!