Angled Pilaster On Cabinet Alters Plan View Of Clipped Corners

MarkMc

Trying to get clipped corners to show flutes. When I add the accessory it changes the bounding box to show a rectangle in plan. It appears that the model is adding something at the bottom of the cabinet. The two cabinets on the left are using a custom symbol where I set the origin back so I could show just the flutes on the cabinet. The second cabinet has no tick kick or counter- was going to add to the library and I deleted toe (Chief won't consistantly do a proper toe kick on a clipped corner), then removed the counter to see if that was causing the plan view issue. After losing the toe the flair at the sides showed up- that appears to be where the problem is. The third cabinet has a standard fluted pilaster from the library- I've tried a few with no luck Fourth cabinet is a standard clipped corner (at 3" first three have 2" clip) with no accessory. Any ideas?

Added a pic with cabinet floating shows the where the bounding box isssue is coming from but I can't figure out what cabinet part it is?

post-85-0-52535900-1406985539_thumb.jpg

post-85-0-37196300-1406985552_thumb.jpg

Clips and flutes.zip

post-85-0-43704100-1406986762_thumb.jpg