X9 Perspective, orthographic and cross section view problem

daveswork

Hi. I recently purchased X9 from previously using 9.5

Thanks ahead for any help!

I'm only have 2 designs in X9 right now and only one plan is doing this: When I click on perspective, orthographic and cross section views   the building is no where to be seen. Just a blank appearing screen. The building is there but so tiny that I sometimes can't find it. Often it works to click "fill window building only" but when I try to pan around with my mouse the building shoots off the screen. Really a pain when roof designing! Any settings I'm missing?

Thanks again!

You've inadvertent drawn something way out in space probably or you've drawn really far from the origin (0,0).  In plan view; switch to your all on layer set, hit Control+A (Select All),and then hit F6 (Fill Window).  Follow your selection to the extreme edge(es) to find any rogue object(s) and delete them.  Either that or use Edit Area (All Floors) to move your plan closer to the origin.

Thanks for the reply. I did that and found saved camera positions I'm guessing were from my template plan  that I used to draw this plan from the previous plan. I deleted them. It is still not showing the views. I repeated the process and now only my building fills window. Still not the views correctly.When I select the entire drawing I noticed I've drawn the plan very far from the x & y axis. When I edit all floors and select move the Absolute location show X is 1592"  and Y is 252,139". Thinking I screwed my settings all up because the plan I used as my template was originally from chief 9.5 as it has some layers in the all on set named 100, 199 etc. Can I copy and paste my current plan to a new blank plan?