KHDdesign

Drafter In Boston

Does anyone know of someone who does freelance Chief Architect drafting in the greater Boston area?

best to post in the Seeking Services Forum.....

M.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oilersfan20
    Newest Member
    Oilersfan20

• By KMCody
      We are looking for a freelance designer that is preferably local to the Cleveland area to assist us in getting CAD plans accurately input into CA.  We are willing to discuss opportunities with those that are not local but would hope for someone in the same time zone or one hour different than us.  

We are a custom home builder looking to connect with a freelance designer to take our CAD plans and input them into Chief Architect accurately with the correct ceiling details etc.  We have a template that we are currently working from that you could use or not and manipulate as needed.  Being able to communicate effectively with our Senior Designer and meet deadlines is a must.  

If interested please send plan set pdf's to kaleighcody@oterohomes.com
      Thank you 
    • By PranaKaren
      I have created a 5600SF heated, 8000SF under roof, custom house design and I am looking for a Professional Drafter who can use it to get me to the next step with proper drawings for an Engineer to review and to seek permitting, etc. I have already copyrighted my unique floor plan and am hoping to find someone who does not have an issue with me maintaining intellectual rights to my design. I am in central Florida (Ocala, FL/ Marion County). Thanks in advance for any advice!
    • By MarniDesign
      I have  a large complicated custom home I designed in CAD and now need to convert to 3D in Chief. (Interior work) The sooner the better! Client is anxious, I"m running out of time. I've attached the front elevation for reference.
      A-3.1.pdf
    • By JHallHomes
      Looking to hire a full time in house residential draftsman/estimator for a small custom home builder located in Fredericksburg, Virginia (about an hour south of DC).
      Serious inquiries only. 

Please see the job posting on Indeed here
      https://www.indeedjobs.com/j-hall-homes-inc/_hl/en_US?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XWjLOi4YeVNLnsfzg9-fxtSH6xTeAFknKw

• By brmurphy
      I have Home Designer Suite 2019 and would like to find someone to draw my entire house in the software. I would mail a copy of the original paper house plans and then would like the house professionally drawn in the software so that I can go in and edit and make changes over time.