PLANsLLC123

Add a Stringer

Is there a way to add a fourth stringer to a set of stairs?

Thank you,

Tim

using Chief X9

Sometimes a search will find some ideas.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.  I did try a search initially, but search term(s) I used did not yield this result.

Sounds like adding strings is a fairly common concern, according to the posts. 

Thanks again,

Tim

post a screen shot for best suggestion maybe a poly line solid depending on your situation

Something like this?

ct1.thumb.jpg.3448d724ab8b5b57ef36f66691ba1776.jpg

And, please post images directly. No need to make a PDF of an image.

If all you need to do is show them in plan, use CAD lines drawn in as required. 

A framing member, polyline etc work too. Anything you can change the line style.

Your plan shows a single stringer -- where did it come from?

That automatically displayed with the stairs.

So, doing as you suggest and adding a couple framing member polylines, then line selecting dashed, would work fine...I just need to 'white out' the single stringer.

You should be able to turn off the stringer layer.

ct1.thumb.jpg.df995f14562237a0c67ecbf58900ce26.jpg