I can help you. Just give me a call or email me.

Sort Bio: I am a creative designer with unique experience and perspective from my collection of work as a designer and builder.  I have degrees in structural engineering (BS Rice University) and architectural engineering (MS University of Texas at Austin) and have planned, designed and developed various types of projects over my 30-year career. I use Chief Architect Premier X9 (SSA member) and have used Chief Architect since Version 9. I use GoToMeeting to work with customers and am technologically versed in all types of software that help me in my design business including, for example, creating flash and 3D pdf files. You can visit the "3D Software" page on my website at www.CastlerockDesignerHomes.com to download and view samples of 3D PDF files of a couple of designs and a flash file showing a boat house with moving water in 3D.

Regards,
Charles Volz

Castlerock Designer Homes
W: CastlerockDesignerHomes.com
E:  CVRE@sbcglobal.net
M:  210 744-7489

I have no idea what you are looking for in this post.

Andy.

• Upvote 1

Hello Chiefusernedwab,

If you are looking for residential designers or draftsman then Rayvat Engineering is the best choice for you.

Rayvat Engineering, subsidiary of Rayvat Group. (Est. 2007) is an Engineering, Multimedia & Designing firm. Our team of 29 highly experienced professionals offer full range of Architectural 3D, Multimedia, Product Designing and Construction Designing services.

To see our work portfolio kindly visit at https://www.rayvatengineering.com/portfolio/

Rayvat Engineering, being a multi-disciplinary design and engineering firm, offers services across the categories as under:-

A) Architectural Rendering - 3D Interiors, 3D Exteriors, 3D Floor Plans, Aerial & Birds Eye View

B)Architectural Visualization - 360° Virtual Reality , 3D Walkthroughs and Virtual Tours

C) Drafting & Modeling - Revit Modelling Services, Paper/Image/PDF to CAD Conversion, Floor Plan Drafting, Raster to Vector Conversion

Our talented pool of professionals comprising of Architects, 3D/Multimedia Artists, Modelers, Drafters and  Project Management Professionals across Architectural, Civil and Mechanical fields have relentlessly striven for customer satisfaction and delight. We take pride in serving 63% repeat customers, who are a testimony to our time, cost and quality effective services since 2007.

Contact us at

Web: http://www.rayvatengineering.com/

Email: engineering@rayvat.com

Call: +516-778-5444

Gallery - St_opt-3D-Interior-Rendering.jpg

Hotel-Palisade-Room-Interior-Rendering.jpg

Kitchen-3D-Interior-rendering Copy.jpg

Legarden-Townhouse.jpg

Luxurious-Floor-Plan-1.jpg

Luxury-Sofa.jpg

Reataurant-Interior.jpg

Villa-Garden-View.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Charles - 

This would be an in-house hire for a candidate living in Southwest Houston, Texas.

Here is a description of the job: 

These are Renovations.  Mostly whole-house renovations moving walls, but also kitchens, baths, and second story additions.   Need a Chief-savvy draftsman to meet on the job-site with one of our Project Salesman/designers and the client, draw an accurate as-built plan at the first meeting,  then help develop 2 possible "after" scenarios, then present the plans and elevations at my Showroom in Houston, on a large TV to the clients.