Seeking Chief Training

MTdesign

I'm new to CA. I've been on Autocad for over 20 years, and really need training to make the transition. I've started a new design-build company, and I think that CA is the best way to create BIM information, presentation documents, and CDs.

Since I can't attend the August training in C'dA, I'd like to find someone who offers introductory training. I'm happy to travel (If there are others who also want to get together) or work with someone one-on-one via GoToMeeting or other online method. I live in Missoula, MT, but can go just about anywhere that the trainer wants to be.

Please contact me to discuss options.

Thanks!

Jason DeCunzo

(406) 239-2005

email: jasondecunzo@gmail.com

www.RiverhausDesign.com

I deliver online Tutoring and Traning using Go to Meeting since 1999. I have taught seminars in New Mexico, Texas and Coer d;Alene from 1999 -2005. in other words I can help you if you wish. I work with people online seven days a week from 9 AM to 7 PM Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 1 PM to 7 PM, I charge $75.00 per hour.

Chief Inc offers one on one training (see their website ( https://www.chiefarchitect.com/training/personal-training.html ) for information and billing).

DJP

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

David,

i might be be interested in some online tutoring.  I use Home Design Pro mainly as a hobby.  I’m trying to model my home and have hit a few snags.  Is there a way we could communicate concerning tutoring?  Do you have a phone # or an email address I could use?

Thanks,

Tom Sheffield