Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oilersfan20
    Newest Member
    Oilersfan20

• By nancyscial
      I am trying to show a recessed wall cabinet bottom for inserting a light strip. 
      I need to be able to show the bottom of the cabinet recessed up by 1 1/2" with the sides still down. The doors should cover the recess also. 

• By MichaelaS
      Looking for a way to add window and door toppers for interior millwork. 

• By Designer100
      1)I need to create a 3' x 6'8" with 1'4" Transom. I need it to look Similar to attched picture as a 36" width door. 
      Would appreciate any help. Bedroom 2 entry door was one I was trying to make , then copy it other places. trim overlaps door on top.
      2) Also home is 24" off grade built up under slab. any suggestions appreciated.  second floor will be left unfinished for future build out .
      3) garage door into house is showing below 24" raised for ada lift and steps. 

Thanks for any help. 

Newell
      newell.cheatheam@gmail.com 

Richie_house._La.plan
    • By fangelo
      Does anyone have, or know how to create an inswing exterior door with an out-swing storm or screen door?

• By StructEng58
      Hello All, 

I am working on a plan for an addition and in the basement there is a garage with an overhead door and man door. The doors show up on the 3D overviews and elevations, but not the foundation plan. I have checked the layers and they are all on. The odd thing is that I have layer called Doors, Existing and they are showning fine everywhere. Note the new doors do show up on an older version of the plan (backup copy). 

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Thank you in advance, 

Chris