Sign in to follow this  
Mardie

move a section 90 degrees

When I select a group of items typically an arrow will appear that allows me to reposition the items any degree of angle I wish.  Right now, I'm selecting to reposition to 90 degrees and the "arrow" is now showing up and now allowing me to move anything. ??

Section/elevation cameras cannot be rotated.

I imagine your selection includes something which cannot be rotated, at least in the view you are in.

Try selecting things one at a time, instead of as a group, or turn off layers, or lock them, so the offending objects are not selected.

Maybe I misunderstood - by the title of the post I assumed you are trying to rotate a Section/elevation camera. If not, then Solver's advice should work. Sorry if I confused the issue.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Yusefun
    Newest Member
    Yusefun

• By Ridge_Runner
      Is there a way to move all of the CAD items on an existing layer to another layer for the entire plan? I am cleaning up some of my layers to simply the list. Over the years my layers have grown and I have some CAD blocks with lines on an old layer that I would like to move to a newer layer and then delete the old layer. For instance: I would like to move all of the CAD on an old layer named "CAD line size 25" over to a newer layer named "CAD 25." If it could be done then I could delete the old layers I no longer use. I have tried but have not been successful without exploding a block first; that would be a nightmare for all of the CAD blocks I have accumulated. But maybe I am missing something or it is so simple I am overthinking it. It would also be helpful if there was a way to determine which blocks use a certain layer. If so then only those blocks would have to be redone. Thanks in advance.
    • By mydog8it
      I've been having some troubles with X6 in perspective views and perspective overviews. When I select an object or a wall, I see all of the handles to resize/move, but it won't let me move or resize them. I can select objects and nudge them with the arrow keys, but I can't grab any of those handles with my mouse. I can resize/move in cross section/elevation views. This happens in every plan.

Is there a new setting I need to change, or do I have a bug? I'm assuming since I see the handles I should be able to use them...