Window header display and layer

jorgearaya

I use the door header layer when working on con docs, lateral plans, I turn off the door, but, leave the "lines" header layer on, this way I show the "dashed" in a heavy line representing the headers, add the proper "text macro" to show what it is by default, or I add a callout to specify what the calcs require. 

Framers expect to see the "line" besides, it is common practice to show it.

The second part of these lines is that they do not change with the default settings, you can have a thinner header, but, the lines will just be the same width of the wall, not reading the dbx settings.

I keep throwing the stuff out here, I should be writing to Chief directly about all these "bugs" (which I keep documenting in my Google Docs). 

Still I think windows should have them too. :)

Nonetheless, the "inconsistency" within Chief... get it?

I developed systems in Chief to keep the plans "Consistent" from one to the next, so all of my jobs look the same all around, people working out of my plans know where things are and what they represent. They recognize my plans by just looking at the cover sheet. 

Whenever I run into the inconsistencies in Chief, then, my system "logs" a fault and I have to find a "workaround" for it to fill the gap left.

The reason for my suggestions... (and this one is another one).