Gable Missing Walls - Cannot produce Roof Plane Going Nutty

Skubacb

When I produce a roof in this plan I get:  

1.  Open space on both gable ends.  I.E. areas with no gable wall at all.

2. and the common  "Cannot produce a Roof plane" 

No problem to adjust roof planes so they look right.  But cannot figure out what is wrong.  Chief says something is in the way.  I just cannot figure out what.

For two days I have checked alignments, changed pitches, raised roof levels, changed room default heights, changed ceiling planes (both how they are drawn and heights). I continue to get the warning and the missing walls.

Another set of eyes on this would be great.  Yes, I am a new guy with just over 6 weeks with X9.

You guys are really great help.  Have no where else to turn.

Trying_Anything_for_roof.plan

Yes,  I was trying automatically.

Wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong with how I set it up.  Very puzzled why I get a hole on the end of each gable.

Will go look at the link now.

Thanks

Edit

Yep I read that one.  I will save the plan as another and try it.  Maybe my ceiling planes are causing a problem.  Also, the deck floor is 2" lower than the house 2nd floor (which is default).

Edited by Skubacb
Read link

Auto rebuild attic walls was on.  Turned it off will try again now.

Took a little time to find it.

EDIT:

With it off still get "CBRP"  Cannot build roof plane.

Guess I will just have to do it all manually but I would sure like to know what is wrong with my walls/plan.

LOL,  I thought there was a problem with the main house.  So for two days I changed everything there. Nope.  The problem was with the patio on the right side of the house.  I deleted that room and no more complaints!!!!!

Now I can move forward since I know it is not a problem with the main home.

Only two days for a newbie to catch this.  Quitting for the day!!!

Again, everyone here is a wonderful help.  Just being able to ask and getting a second look is a real aid.

12 hours ago, Skubacb said:

Disneyland, CA.  Grew up out there.  Rowland Heights.  But then I was out in the country.  Member of 4H.  Raised sheep and cows.  Different world now!

I could have really used sheep, when I was young. Glad you figured it out, I usually start with the auto roofs, then fix manually, but once you get into it, manually is just as simple. No open country there anymore.