Looking for engineer architect to help with structural plan CA X9

straywise

Hello,

I am looking for someone to help me finish my CA x9 residential house plan. I have the plan fairly complete, but I need help with the structural engineering aspects. I am building the house myself, so would like to keep the plan within the CA format to help aid in the construction. This is my first developed plan, so is probably going to require some editing. House is going to be built in Redmond, Oregon. If anyone can help, or recommend someone, I would greatly appreciate it. I can send what i have to get a bid. Thank you!

I can help you. Send me the plan and I will take a look or give me a call.

Short Bio: I am a creative designer with unique experience and perspective from my collection of work as a designer and builder. I have degrees in structural engineering and architectural engineering and have planned, designed and developed various types of projects over my 30-year career. I use Chief Architect X9 (SSA member) and have used Chief Architect since Version 9. I use GoToMeeting and am technologically versed in all types of software that help me in my design business including, for example, creating flash and 3D pdf files.

Thank you in advance for the opportunity to discuss our working together.

Regards,
Charles Volz