Sign in to follow this  
Austins

Camera View too Dark

No matter what I do with sun angle etc. I can't get my camera view on the left where the posts are white, looking like the tutorial Im using on the right where everything is brighter and the shadows are not extreme.  I did one drawing where it looked like 2 different colors on the siding.   How do I get the dark drawing looking like the lighter tutorial.  Thanks for taking the time to help me.  (I did search the knowledge base and kept running into ray trace threads but not this "simple" problem).

Chief dark.JPG

chief light.JPG

I forgot to mention that I can get it brighter by messing sith intensity but then the shadows are too dark.

Thanks so much. That did it!  took me a while to find the icon- found it under adjust lights in top taskbar.

The right answer for me was to use the sun follows camera icon which I found under the adjust sunlight icon on the top task bar by clicking on the light bulb icon. thanks.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oilersfan20
    Newest Member
    Oilersfan20

• By divreig
      I think I am missing something. I want the "Text Below Line" on my Elevation Camera Labels/callouts to show the sheet number. And make this the default. Does any one know how? 
    • By Aamir77
      Hi folks,
      I was using chief architect x9 for the last several months. Meanwhile, I had to change the hard drive of my Pc.
      On the new drive after installation, I am stuck with a strange problem. I do not see anything in standard camera view except the backdrop even a 4 walled room looks invisible. Whereas everything looks fine in the orthographic overview and orthographic floor overview.
      If I select the room randomly clicking on the backdrop in standard camera view, room selection lines do appear. I tried to change the default settings of the camera but no result, I tried to tweak the preferences and here, if I uncheck the USE ENHANCED LIGHTING option in RENDER subfolder, a dark room shows up in standard camera view  like the one I attached with this thread as a JEPG image. Please guide me step by step where is the problem keeping in mind that I am a novice.
      Thanks in advance.

• By liveatul
      How can I import images from my iPad photo library? And use as a new object or use in photo frames as a patterns.
      Pl. update
    • By Clare_White
      Has anybody run the windows 10 update and now Chief Architect X9 and X10 I can't get any cameras to run. Camera elevation, perspectives, even old saved cameras. The floor plan seems to be the only window that will activate no multiple windows available.

Hate Windows it is a control freak.
    • By NewAsia
      Hello,
      I'm using Chief Architect Premier X9 ( Version 19.3.1.8) 
      I cannot see any texture in my standard camera views and overviews. 
      I tried to in-install and re-install the software but it didn't work. How can I solve this problem?

Thank you,