ESINGER7

Product Photos in Schedules??

If you open your schedule dbx, in general, you will see where you can add 2D symbol, 3D elevation or 3D perspective.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jpetrick
    Newest Member
    jpetrick

• By Elvis1111
      I am trying to figure out if there is a way to make a framing schedule for the entire project, and not just wall by wall. 
      We are finding that framing schedules do a better job listing out the members and sizes then the material lists. 
      Thoughts/suggestions? 
    • By hhdesigner
      I'm having trouble with the column width on schedules. I added and deleted some columns, set to auto height and width and all except the comments column size properly.  I have tried searching help etc., and haven't found any information on this problem.  I believe my computer recently updated windows 10, could this be a factor? Have tried restarting as well

• By SNestor
      Can someone either point me to the answer in the manual...or tell me why my NOTES callout has two numbers.  See attached picture.  I'm sure it's something simple...but, I give up.

• By Doug_N
      Is there a way to add comments to a room schedule.  I would like to include "existing" or "proposed" to any given room.
    • By robdyck
      There must be a way to alter or control the vertical spacing of schedules. I've included the exterior elevation view of windows in my schedule, and there's a lot of wasted space between each row.
      Does anyone know if that can be adjusted?