Designer100

ELEVATIONS, ROOF, ceilings

i WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP.

1. Front elevation of 2nd floor roof is not lining up and attic is showing on front.

2. Is it possible for carport ceiling and below the deck to have same ceiling ht?

maybe if someway to lower porch ceiling to match 2nd floor and porch floor lowered 1.5" . Would fix issue.

X8 primer.  

PLAN 1657. LOT 1. 2.layout

Section.png

perpect9v).png

Edited by Designer100
added pictures and more info.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You might want to post the plan: MASTER SITE PLAN

Not the layout

• Upvote 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Reboreb
    Newest Member
    Reboreb

• By divreig
      I think I am missing something. I want the "Text Below Line" on my Elevation Camera Labels/callouts to show the sheet number. And make this the default. Does any one know how? 
    • By AndrewCass88
      Hello I'm having an issue w/ my elevation. How do you get it to update automatically what layout page it is on?

• By Ravenquills
      Hello All:

I am designing a house with all cathedral ceilings on the second floor. The idea is to have all the duct work etc exposed. In some areas I would like to do some sloped soffits for light fixtures. So the question is and it may be stupid is do i place everything on the attic level so that it is on the ceiling?

Thanks 
      best
      a
    • By Aamir77
      Good day, all of you.
      Need your kind attention to finalize a front elevation of a house. The plan is attached Aamir77_gutted_MHD_Rev1.zip to the post. Please confer me a little segment of your precious time. I have been up to 3 types of front elevation which are also attached herewith as pictures. Thanks in advance.

• By expodesigngroup
      Anybody know why these random horizontal lines suddenly appeared in my elevations?
      Not sure what I did, but just appeared.  I've tried selecting the lines, and locating in different parts of the elevations and plan to figure out what it is and how to remove.  It's totally inaccessible.