Needed - Competent and experienced Chief Architect Draftsman/Designer

Waylon

Hello Chief Community,

I am in search of a talented individual or company that can take my ideas from rough form to complete prints ready to build.  I have Chief and want the ability to draw a rough floor plan and some elevation information and then send that file or printout to you and have you turn it into a set of plans that I can build from.  I am in Arizona and everything that we do is stuccoed and has 'rolled/wrapped eaves' that is important.  I also need to make sure that the individual has a strong understanding of IRC 2012.  I am located in a municipality that has some very specific wants and I am in need of a drafter / designer that can learn those wants and needs and help me create my plans.  I am a general contractor and would like to have the chief files once they are created to be able to create 3D renderings of the houses and also to create walkthroughs.  

If this is something that you are well qualified to do than please reach out to me.  

Waylon Gates 

I would like the opportunity to talk to you about Chief Architect design work.

I am a creative designer with unique experience and perspective from my collection of work as a designer and builder. I have degrees in structural engineering and architectural engineering and have planned, designed and developed various types of projects over my 30-year career.

I use Chief Architect X8 (SSA member) and have used Chief Architect since Version 9. I use GoToMeeting and am technologically versed in all types of software that help me in my design business including, for example, creating flash and 3D pdf files.

I would be happy to review your plan with you online to see how we could work together. No charge.

Thank you in advance for the opportunity to discuss our working together.

Regards,
Charles Volz

Hello,

If you are still looking for someone I have over 20 years experience providing construction drawings in Arizona. Three years using Chief Architect, now using X8.

I have provided drawings for the cities of Scottsdale, Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler and others using 2012 IRC and 2006 IRC. Many times used stucco rolled eaves.

I moved to California 9 months ago but still doing some work for AZ designers.

email me john.torres.ca@gmail.com