Sign in to follow this  
ChiefIBT

fliping floors

can I flip floors easily, I want the 1st floor to become the 2nd floor and the second floor to become the 1st floor

Yes but the process is as simple as it is unforgiving if you make a misstep. Read the section in the Reference Manual about flipping floors (changing floors and then experement using a simple test plan to make sure you fully understand the steps and get perfect test results before inflicting the procedure on your intended model.

DJP

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    baseja63
    Newest Member
    baseja63

• By ramseyatelier
      Hi, 
      I'm relatively new to the program, I have done a few plans, but still getting used to everything.  I am working in X10 Premier software.
      I am having an issue with floor levels.  When I divide up a space with interior walls or room dividers, and want to make a adjacent room "sunken" with a negative floor elevation, the program is changing the floor of all the surrounding rooms too, not just the room that (is section off my walls or divider) I want at the lower elevation level.  Is there something I am missing here?  I have done this in prior plans, and never had this issue.  Maybe a gliche? Any info would be helpful.
      Thank you
      Stacey
    • By JbeckWY
      My client decided that instead of a full 2 story he would like to do a 1 1/2. Is there any way  I can drop the roof without having to delete all roof planes and building again? I have multiple manual roof planes and do not want to lose those. 
    • By Renerabbitt
      feel free to scale and blend with texture. enjoy!
      American Oak stock and scaled/stained, AMERICAN OAK PLANK.calibz:

knotty oak is high res. download from my cloud,https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArIPOe8v1Srkh8cxdtBNn8hF-Ja6OA :
      stock:scaled and stained:

• By IslandReno
      Hi guys. my plan has a 14' by 14' building 6' off the main house. The main house is a single story , but I want to add a second floor to the 14' by 14' building- making it a small tower of sorts. it will be an office on the first floor and a observatory/ library on the second floor. EVERY time I select just this building and add a floor, it adds a floor the the main house as well. What am I not doing?  Would appreciate any help more experienced uses can offer... 
      ParisM5.plan
    • By StudConstruction
      After adding an extension to an existing home I ran into an issue with the ceiling heights in the now open floor plan being different. I went to universally adjust them but it raises the entire problem rather than leveling them out. I'm getting the message "Ceiling values may not be changed as the floor above this room has varying heights. Has anyone encountered this? How should I go about fixing this issue? Thanks.