CGC_LLC

Mitered glass for nook window

I am trying to get the three windows in the nook to be a continuous, frameless window.  I got the large one and the adjacent one to connect, (I think), although they don't look connected.  The other two won't connect at all.

I gave it a go,  I could not do it.  Corners windows are not working except in a few limited situations.

I believe you can only connect 2 windows like this. This was discussed over on HomeTalk, and the response from Tech Support was:

Unfortunately that is not an option at this time, but it is a great feature request. I think that it has been requested more than once. I have passed our request along to our Development Team.

Just got back to my computer.  I only spent a few minutes playing with this, but here's one quick idea...Break that center window into 2 units and then they can join at both corners.  I basically removed everything so all the windows do is create a cutout.  You would just need to add the glass and frame manually.  Might be another way but I think this might be the least painful...

post-46-0-16063800-1469669253_thumb.jpg

Window plan.plan