Sign in to follow this  
HaywardVT

Wall Cabinet error message on whole floor: "not enough vertical space, could not create new cabinet module"

Does anyone know why this is happening? I get the "not enough vertical space, could not create new cabinet module" message when trying to place wall cabinets anywhere on the first floor, even on blank walls.

PARKS June 28.plan

There is something in your plan that is consuming the space. Click on the plan, you will see that the whole plan is highlighted instead of the room. Delete this and everything works fine.

Graham

Found it, thanks. It was terrain I thought I had deleted awhile ago, turns out the layer just hadn't been displayed this whole time.

It's easy to have something turned off. When ever I am having an issue I usually use the turn everything on set in plan and camera views.

Glad this solved the issue.

Graham

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oilersfan20
    Newest Member
    Oilersfan20

• By nancyscial
      I am trying to show a recessed wall cabinet bottom for inserting a light strip. 
      I need to be able to show the bottom of the cabinet recessed up by 1 1/2" with the sides still down. The doors should cover the recess also. 

• By rembocanoe66
      I've used CA for years and AutoCAD since 1985. (Yeah I'm old).
      In Florida we do a lot of Block house plans. (CMU) 8x16x8 concrete blocks.
      Other than manually placing block patterns. Does anyone have an easy way to do wall fill patterns to show the ACTUAL CMU BLOCK Pattern in plan view. 
      It would be great if it actually placed filled cells required for all window/door openings and corners. Any suggestions? 

Thanks
      Ray
    • By jheath21
      Help! How do I connect the walls to the roof?

• By Garreth
      Hi all any suggestions on how to adjust cabinet to angled wall.
      see image..
      note this cabinet will only be half functional from front on but the back will be chamfered to suit the wall.
      I have tried to look thru the options but nothing seems to address my requirements.

thanks in advance

• By LynnConstruction
      I've used an older cabinet program (Cabinet Vision) for producing cabinet cut sheets for some time now. I would like to use one program start to finish to simplify things. Our company owns our own cabinet shop and is used to mass cabinet production using these cut sheets. Is there a way to export cabinet data only through Chief Architect that I can give my cabinet builders to assemble off of?