jtcapa1

Members
  • Posts

    446
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jtcapa1

  1. I'm with Joe here. I've tried customizing the labels for each window like (N)3040 X0, but should I change the window, it does not change on the plan. Can get into trouble fast if your not careful. I found the Architect's method of using symbols that refer to a schedule to be much safer in the long run. Plus cleaner. Just not as easy for a contactor to work with.
  2. Can you guys that use Layer 0, provide a graphic example of what yours looks like? I've had some issues with using this method when I send it to a printer, plus what lays over it.
  3. AutoCAD has a very easy to use paint tool called "matchprop" that applies the properties of a selected object to other objects clicked upon. CA has something clunkier, and I was wondering if I've missed something more useful like the ACAD version???
  4. There is also a neat trick to get the railing to the outside of the deck so it looks like its mounted correctly using one invisible railing and another visible one just outside that.