Student-oriented apartment bldg plan needed

Larchdale

I am developing 3 residential lots near a university into student housing.  I want to purchase a CA plan/model of a small apartment block that is geared towards students.

Here are a few parameters

- small apartment sizes studio, 1 & 2 bedroom

- 3 or 4 storey

- smaller is better

- don't worry about parking

I would expect to see a snapshot/rendering initially to identify something suitable, and once chosen we would agree on price etc.

I am using CA X5

One would need to know what the easements and set-backs are to tell if a structure would or would not fit on a particular lot, most cities have requirements for parking relative to such commercial buildings as well.

I think no one has replied due to your request being too general and nebulous to respond to.

DJP

Hello & thanks for your feedback.

What I really need is a 'catalogue' of small apartments to browse through since I am very much in "I'll know it when I see it" mode.  Asking interested designers here is the next best thing

As for the 3 lots I intend to combine them into a single 130x200' property.  I want the small apartment plan to assist in convincing myself and the city planners that this is a good idea.

I mentioned parking specifically because, yes, most cities have rules on the amount provided.  However I am making a case for student-centric housing for students who are close to the university and alongside an active transportation corridor

CA will be a key tool in helping everyone conceptualize my proposal