Library browser disappeared--help!

jwhdesigns

Seems like a simple (and stupid question), but my library browser is not showing up!  It was working fine until I did some fast clicking and managed to accidentally rearrange my toolbar.  The library browser icon is showing, and whether I check or uncheck it, I still can't see where it is.  The Active Display Options are open on my side screen, which I can continue to turn on/off.  

I tried the Help topic and checked preferences.  No luck.  Clearly frustrated when working on a Sunday and I don't have access to the library.  Please help!  Thanks.  Jennifer

Seems like a simple (and stupid question), but my library browser is not showing up!  It was working fine until I did some fast clicking and managed to accidentally rearrange my toolbar.  The library browser icon is showing, and whether I check or uncheck it, I still can't see where it is.  The Active Display Options are open on my side screen, which I can continue to turn on/off.  

I tried the Help topic and checked preferences.  No luck.  Clearly frustrated when working on a Sunday and I don't have access to the library.  Please help!  Thanks.  Jennifer

Try this......

PREFERENCES>RESET OPTIONS<RESET SIDE WINDOWS

• Like 1