Jermie

Display Options

When i build a wall. I just show an arrow.The length of the wall is shown please help me out...

You'll need to show a picture of what you are looking at.  I have no idea what you are talking about.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fishios
    Newest Member
    Fishios

• By EdKalen
      I am having cursor issues that I can't seem to figure out and it's becoming quite the patience tester. As I run the program from the start everything works fine, once I select an elevation view, then go back to the layout view, my cursor disappears from the field but can be seen on the toolbars. I need to restart the program before it appears again.

Running X11 on Windows 10
      I am using a Logitech MX laser mouse. Tried to delete it and reinstall it.
      Checked for driver updates. No change.

What else can I check?
    • By lindatchambers
      I have no idea what I changed, but if someone could help me out so I can change it back, that would be super! I am getting this spray icon next to my arrow and I don't know why.

• By alheims
      A bit frustrated here...
      First issue: It doesn't matter what drawing or what size the plan is, I can work away without a problem, but the issue shows up when I open a 3d view and then attempt to close it. I can have multiple 3d views open but if I close them all, my crosshairs disappear from my drawing space. I can move the cursor off the screen to select buttons, but once I place it within the drawing space again, poof, it's gone. If I leave one 3d view open, I can keep working though. So I have to close the plan and reopen, or make sure I leave a 3d view open. This is also apparent within the library 3d views, although that's hit or miss it seems.
      Second issue (probably related): I'm working on a window schedule and can zip around in there, UNTIL I attempt to change the label. I click on "Specify Label" but it doesn't change *on screen*. I can type in the box to change it, but can't see what's being typed until after I close the window dbx and open it again.

I'm assuming a graphics card thing, but I don't know for sure. (See attached)

Any suggestions to help alleviate my frustrations would be appreciated. Thanks

• By rcmcdougle
      I just upgraded from X 8 and am very happy with X 10 so far. I'm working on a renovation project in an old building in NYC. There are practically no walls that are orthogonal, parallel or perpendicular. I have attached an image that shows my issues.
      1) I have a cursor that I have never seen before. What does it mean?
      2) It is very tedious to keep toggling the "Ignore off angle walls" indicator. Is there a way to disable this alert in preferences for this plan?
      3) I am generating a lot of messy wall intersections. How do I clean these up or turn the display off?

Thanks for the help,

Robb

• By No1ZZTopfan
      I click on Select Object and the cursor disappears in the full camera window. I can still select items but I can't see where I'm selecting. It reappears on any command button or pull down menu.

Thanks.