Sign in to follow this  
SwellJibes

Looking To Hire Someone For Contract Work In Portland, Oregon...?

Small architecture firm specializing in remodels is looking for someone experienced with CA for part-time assignments.  

Please respond if you're local to Portland, Oregon.

Thanks,

SwellJibes

I used to live in the Portland area, but not living there currently. I am up that way fairly regularly though.

Hello.  I work out of the Tacoma, WA area.   I have done several projects in Oregon and still do.  If you are ok with remote work, I would love to help you.  Please let me know.  Info below in signature.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChiefAKBuilder
    Newest Member
    ChiefAKBuilder

• By kiteskiride
      Vancouver, WA Residential Design firm seeking talented Chief Architect users with knowledge of residential construction methods. Wise Owl plans is a progressive firm of 10 draftsmen and designers. We are a good team but we can be better with the help of the right person. See our web page at wiseowlplans.com for examples of some of our projects. Call me or email me to discuss this opportunity. 
      jameswiseowl@gmail.com
      360-750-8911 ext 1
    • By LamontBros
      We're a growing Design/Build firm looking for a full-time designer/draftsperson. Reach out to me if you're interested.  

We offer competitive pay, an amazing team environment, health insurance and more.  Here is the designer's job description:

Summary:
      The Drafter/Designer will work with customers and the project manager to design residential projects for clients. The Drafter/Designer will have the support of the Project Manager and the Project Developer through the process. The Designer will be the primary person responsible for creating the design. This will include, but isn't limited to, drawings and selections. 

Key Responsibilities:

• Conceptualize and communicate design concepts
      • Listen well and understand customer needs & desires
      • Measure and create accurate measured drawings of buildings
      • Create accurate site plans 
      • Use CAD software to create plan sets 
      • Serve as product expert for the customer
      • Communicate effectively with customers and counsel them about products, finishes and colors
      • Counsel customers regarding how their selections affect the budget

Required Experience:

• Knowledge of residential building and construction
      • 1+ years' experience in interior design and/or construction management
      • Knowledge of and ability to use CAD software

Preferred: Degree in Architecture, or Interior Architecture

• By Kuzara
      Need help in Portland OR area getting current HD Pro defaults set up for my project on a Mac.
      I would love to play with this software like a game but I need to submit plans soon if I am to turn any dirt this summer.
      I am a (pounding head on desk) complete HD noob designing a single story open floorpan ICF (insulated concrete form) home.
      I do not want someone to hand over complete documents since it is my goal to learn this software and explore alternatives for this and future projects.
      The defaults are definitely messing up my attempts to create plans for ICF construction.

Thanks