Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    FireflyHomes
    Newest Member
    FireflyHomes

• By Csnrv2019
      The plan I have attached is currently a mess and I am in the process of cleaning and finalizing, however I am having issue with creating a foundation wall that allows a 24 inch floor truss to be set inside the foundation wall along with using a 8inch block and then using 4 inch block on the top 2 courses. Has anyone ever accomplished this? TIA, Mike

2021-10-13 Curtis Plan to Chief Help.zip
    • By ChiefRosieRue
      I'm a relatively new user and am working my way through the Bachelor View project after the Chic Cottage project disappeared. I'm at video 6, "Creating Rooms and Defining the Ceilings" but I noticed something funky going on with some of my walls from the foundation/basement showing up on the first floor. I'm sure part of the issue is that some of my wall heights/foundation/stem walls are off, but the videos don't show what my defaults should be set to. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
      Thank you! 

• By MN_JohnH
      I can't figure out why the foundation wall is not showing up on the lower level plan of the drawing. As far as I can tell everything is the same as the other walls that have foundation/pony walls under them. It shows up on the elevations and camera views, just not on the foundation plan view.
      foundation wall problem.plan