Sign in to follow this  
Decorationarts

New User Group Forming, Northern CA. Greater Sacramento Area

New User Group forming for Chief Architect Users in Northern CA Greater Sacramento Area.

Not just another user group, we also focus on devoloping best business practices and the use of BIM in business processes. 

For More information, contact

Eric Breuer

Eric Breuer Designs

(530) 274-2547

ericbreuerdesigns@gmail.com

The Sacramento Chief Architect Users group is up and running. Our next scheduled meeting is March 1st., At the Trades Coffee and Co-Working, 2220 K Street, Sacramento, CA 95816. From 6:00 PM to 7:30. 

2220 K St, Sacramento, CA 95816

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    THDesign
    Newest Member
    THDesign

• By ChiefUserTuan
      We have owned a single family home for over 20 years and now are in need to legalize it from a Single Family Home to 2 units. We need to submit plans with elevation info to legalize. The home is in Oakland, CA. If you are in my area please contact me. Thank you.

• By AryehAvraham
      Full time, Part time, Local and Remote

SKSI specializes in providing Plans and Permits on ADUs (garage conversions and new structures), additions, remodels, and landscape plans.  

Must have experience drafting and obtaining permits for ADUs in Los Angeles and surrounding areas.

Submit resume to:  rea@sksi.com
    • By DouglasC
      Hello there!

My name is Alec. Myself and my partners have been using Chief Architect for two years now to do Full-blown Construction Documents. The more we use it though the more we realize we still don't know about this program. We'd love to meld minds with other Chief users in the SoCal area and create a network of professionals with the mutual goal of improving work-flow and speed up turn-around time. 

Please reach out if you'd like to join us in our quest for GREATNESS!
    • By AlibertiDesigns
      HI
      I am looking for a California licensed architect to help with some single family home plans.  Architect must be licensed in California.
      Thank you
      Elaine