Sign in to follow this  
nathan_glass

Job opening for experienced CA draftsman in Puyallup, WA

We are looking to hire a full time employee that is experienced w/ CA. We currently use AutoCAD for all our drafting and are trying to migrate to CA. Job responsibilities may include both so AutoCAD experience is desired. Obviously, we need someone who has experience and knowledge w/ residential drafting and construction and has a working knowledge of IRC 2012.

Please email resume to:

Nathan Glass

nglass@hilinehomes.com

If you need help in your Sequim office for a quick-fix or a fast turnaround on anything CA, I can help. No AUTOCAD experience except converting it to CA.

I have been using CA since '97.

My son is Scott Hall, in San Diego, one of the gurus of CA.

I coached him in the beginning, now he coaches me if I have a new problem.

Michael Hall, 360 504-0189

PLANSbyMichaelHall.com

• Upvote 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oilersfan20
    Newest Member
    Oilersfan20

• By kimhollis
      Weidmann Remodeling is a Design/Build firm working in the North Atlanta area and is looking for a Chief Architect experienced Interior Designer in the North Atlanta/ Roswell area to work with clients on choosing selections, creating selection sheets, working with cabinet shop drawings, working with selection and allowance sheets, and communicating to concepts to production.  Please contact Kim Hollis (kim@weidmannremodeling.com) or Dan Weidmann (dan@weidmannremodeling.com) or call 770.552.8396 for further information.

• By JeremyNeilKelly
      Design Associate for Residential Remodeling
      Neil Kelly Company, a 70-year-old, family-owned residential remodeling contractor, has an opening for detail-oriented Design Associate in our Seattle operations. Our projects include whole house remodels, additions, kitchens, baths and residential retrofits related to energy efficiency, and more. Successful candidates with have experience drafting in Chief Architect / AutoCAD, materials research, taking job site measurements, estimating and project scheduling. Neil Kelly Design Associates are key to facilitating the design-build process, and must have the ability to draft and render with both the clients’ and builders’ perspectives in mind.

Check us out at www.neilkelly.com
      Apply at www.neilkelly.com/careers/

• By PGI-chief
      We are a design/build firm specializing in upscale residential remodeling pojects.  We are looking to add a project architect / draftsperson to our design team.

Candidates can see our job posting and apply at the following:
      Indeed:
      https://www.indeedjobs.com/pagenstecher-group-inc/_hl/en_US?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XWjLOi4YeVNLuV7xMD8uRK8bEhT0_zxtxA

LinkedIn:
      https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/architect-at-pagenstecher-group-inc-1098334281
    • By LamontBros
      We're a growing Design/Build firm looking for a full-time designer/draftsperson. Reach out to me if you're interested.  

We offer competitive pay, an amazing team environment, health insurance and more.  Here is the designer's job description:

Summary:
      The Drafter/Designer will work with customers and the project manager to design residential projects for clients. The Drafter/Designer will have the support of the Project Manager and the Project Developer through the process. The Designer will be the primary person responsible for creating the design. This will include, but isn't limited to, drawings and selections. 

Key Responsibilities:

• Conceptualize and communicate design concepts
      • Listen well and understand customer needs & desires
      • Measure and create accurate measured drawings of buildings
      • Create accurate site plans 
      • Use CAD software to create plan sets 
      • Serve as product expert for the customer
      • Communicate effectively with customers and counsel them about products, finishes and colors
      • Counsel customers regarding how their selections affect the budget

Required Experience:

• Knowledge of residential building and construction
      • 1+ years' experience in interior design and/or construction management
      • Knowledge of and ability to use CAD software

Preferred: Degree in Architecture, or Interior Architecture

• By Oakriverman
      Residential Design firm in Huntsville AL in search of a person with CAD drafting experience to fill a full time position.  Compensation based on experience with overtime and bonuses possible. Private message or email resume to aaron@oakriverdesign.com