country

Raise crown molding to new ceiling height

I raised the ceiling in a living room 24" but the crown molding is remaining at the default height. I will start a hunt for an answer after lunch but thought I would just ask if it is a simple fix. If I don't figure it out I'll post the plan later today after I finish the prelim.

Did you go in to the room specification dialogue box and change the molding height as well?

NOOBIE mistake. Thank you Ross. I went to the room specifications, saw the baseboard molding and forgot the drop down list for the crown. Fixed in 3 clicks.

Lol, It happens to the best of us! I was in the middle of making you a video when you replied. Glad I could help! Have a great day!!!