Sign in to follow this  
MRWells

Need someone to help finish my plans in HD Pro

I need someone to take my rudimentary attempts to design a house and convert them to a set of builder plans that I can use to turn in for the permit and build off of. I am not looking for an architect, that's beyond my means just someone who knows the program and can finish them in a workable fashion.

Please PM me with a Phone number , would rather discuss live than email.

Regards

Wells

If you're still looking for help with this, please contact me @ jonesdraftingservice@gmail.com or give me a call: 707-456-0185

Examples of my work are available on my website: www.jonesdrafting.com

Thanks,

Cris

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Lufunoraf
    Newest Member
    Lufunoraf

• By JasonMbrico
      Hello, 

We are an exterior porcelain tile manufacturer looking for additional drafting services. We manufacturer exterior deck flooring and pedestal systems for residential & commercial rooftop decks, restaurants, pools, etc (mbricotiledecks.com). Our in house drafting staff is struggling to keep up with drafting requirements for our projects as our business continues to grow. We're interested in looking into freelance remote drafting services. The majority of drawings are fairly basic tile patterns in various exterior settings. Attached are a couple of examples. Please respond with hourly rate, example of work and any questions if interested. Thanks!

KentWorthingtonBuilders.KeithRes.04.30.20.pdf
      LVDesigns.StegglesRes.05.05.20.pdf
      BN Plan Syverson.SmartConst.HarborWayProject.04.08.20 copy 2.pdf
    • By FerneKing
      Looking for a local person skilled in Chief Architect in Melbourne, Australia - can anyone help ? 

• By AlexRepski
      I am designing a house that will be constructed in Saskatchewan Canada. 
      I have produced a basic model of the house using Home Designer Pro 2017. I require a Designer / engineer to take the model file and finish detailing it (floor joists, trusses, etc.) 
      I will require a full set of plans that can be used for permitting and construction of the house.
      Designer must be familiar with the National Building Code of Canada (2015) and the National Energy Code of Canada (2017). 
    • By PittBaseCo1
      We’re a Pittsburgh remodeling company that recently changed from using Home Designer to premier and would like to hire someone to do 1-3 days on site training with our staff.  Please feel free to call me directly at 724-550-6044 or email me jeff@pittsburghbasementcompany.com. Thank you!
    • By Robert_N
      Hi,

I am just looking to locate/identify potential services by location and experience.... I am building a home in the 95567 zip code area, but I live, currently in the 92688 zip code area. I am trying to determine what design and design/buiild services are available in the  95567 area. The experience I am looking for is with CA and hopefully some SoftPlan as well. I would like to know about IRC 2018 and 2015 as well as CBC and IECC experience. RIght now I just need to see what services are available. If I am asking this incorrectly perhaps someone can give me some guidance. I have some resouces but they are not in the 95567 area and one, although very good from what I can tell isn't in the 95567 state which has strict code reqs.

Thanks for reading my post.