Sign in to follow this  
mbblakesley

Seeking draftsman

Hi,

I am a designer on Maui and working with a contractor who is completely remodeling a home he built in 1997. He will be gutting the home, removing all the arches, adding two bathrooms, possibly adding a 400 sf Ohana (guest cottage) on the property, keeping most plumbing fixtures in their exact locations. I have the PDF of the original plans, so you can trace over the top of those to get the main drawings created, then doing the changes necessary so I can submit the plans to my engineer for stamping to get our permits.

I am looking for pricing on this project, please email me at: amanda@balancemaui.com

Thank you,

Amanda

Also... I prefer version x6 for the drawings. 

175 KALAIHI PLACE ORIG. PLANS.pdf 

HI, I am glad to help you. I downloaded your PDF and i'll email you soon. I'm using X5, you can open it's plans with X6.

Farid.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    DesignerPro2020
    Newest Member
    DesignerPro2020

• By james_carey
      Carey Bros,. Remodeling, a San Francisco Bay Area based Design-Build Remodeling Contractor for over four decades, is seeking a draftsperson and design professional. Individual must be proficient in Chief Architect and have the skill to create as-built drawings using measurements and sketches provided by Carey Bros. Kitchen, bathroom, and space planning experience a plus. All services to be provided off-site. Please provide resume and product examples. james@careybros.com. www.careybros.com.
    • By Eckstrom
      Hi all-

I own a small residential design firm near Boston, MA and I’m looking to outsource my plans from the conceptual phase thru final construction docs. I would have 20-30 hours a week to fill if I had the right person. The work could be remote from anywhere or could report to my office. Looking to start pretty much right away. Shoot me a message or email ethan@eckstromhomedesigns.com with a sample set of plans and your hourly or per job pricing. I’ll attached some examples of my work, I like my sets to be as detailed and clean looking as possible.

Thanks!
      Ethan Eckstrom

• By DCB123
      I am a creative Cadd designer with unique experience and perspective from my collection of work as a designer. I have 10 years experience as an engineering tech and cadd designer, working for architects and engineers.

I  use Chief Architect Premier X9 - X11(SSA member) and have used Chief Architect since Version X6, or for roughly 5-8 years. I use Team Viewer and Zoom meeting to conduct online meetings and review work together online. I am technologically versed in all types of Cadd programs, and other software that help me in my design business.

I am happy to talk with you about your design needs, or to review your plan with you online to see how we could work together. I am on the east coast of SW Florida. My rates can be discussed on a per project basis, or hourly based on the size and scope of the project.

Douglas Burgmann
      Accurate As-Builts & Design
      (970)987-4476 cell
      email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      Web: http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com
      FB: dcb1234

DCB Designs_Resume-(08-10-17) - FL.docx
      Pattillo Recomendation Letter0001.pdf