SteveCanbury Posted Tuesday at 02:58 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 02:58 PM I understand the software version is way behind, but does anyone have a database of x12 Libraries that they would be willing to share ? Chief's Download page stops at x14 / 2023 and I wouldn't mind grabbing any of the libraries that were available for x12 in it's day. Thanks Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scottharris Posted Wednesday at 03:54 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 03:54 AM You can find Legacy version libraries here: https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-02899/manually-installing-core-catalogs-for-chief-architect-premier.html#legacy 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SteveCanbury Posted Wednesday at 04:41 PM Author Share Posted Wednesday at 04:41 PM Thanks for that info Scott, I'm more searching for any free manufacturer or bonus catalogs. I should have been clearer. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now