Ironbark Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 Hello, I am looking to engage a professional registered draftsman or building designer based in New South Wales for an immediate start and quick turnaround project. The task involves finalising an already refined layout for a sizable acreage country farmhouse, a machinery shed, and integrated site infrastructure. I am looking for a professional who operates natively within Chief Architect platform (If it could be avoided, I do not wish to convert my native .plan file into any other architectural software). The goal is to keep the structural details, custom roof planes, house site placement against the survey contours as per current plan file intact. Project Specifics & Requirements: Timeline: Immediate start required. I am looking for a professional with current capacity to provide a rapid, efficient turnaround on the final documentation. Relevant Experience: You must have proven experience with the design of large country homes (or equivalent). You should be familiar with detailing high-end residential layouts alongside detached outbuildings and site plans. Site Infrastructure: All specific site infrastructure details (including the driveways, septic system site placement, water tank placement and access compliance) have already been finalized. The draftsman will not need to design or calculate these elements; they simply need to be incorporated directly into the documentation as specified. Location & Compliance: The project is located within the Goulburn Mulwaree Council (NSW) jurisdiction. You must have a strong working knowledge of the NSW Planning Portal, Development Application (DA) submission requirements, and local council controls. File Version: The layout is currently built in Chief Architect X12. However, I am flexible regarding software updates; if your workflow requires the latest subscription version (Premier), I am prepared to upgrade my version of Chief Architect via a monthly subscription to ensure seamless collaboration. Scope of Work: The design work is already advanced, tailored to our land contour survey, and only minor layout adjustments are preferred, if need be, rather than any major structural redesigns. A bushfire assessment report, Geotechnical report and Waste Management report are already completed (need minor adjustments only). Your primary scope will be preparing and producing the final architectural drawings and PDF sets required for DA submission. Reply: please reply here or contact me via private message with: A brief overview of your experience, including NSW regional council submissions. Your current availability to commence and your estimated turnaround time. Your Chief Architect software version. Examples of your drafting work. Your fee structure in relation to the scope of work outlined above, including the provision of final submission sets. Notes: Although not professionally qualified, I have many years of experience in house design using Chief Architect and can address any design issues related to the current plan file. If you have any questions or require clarifications in relation to this posting please let me know. Thank you, and I look forward to productive collaborating. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ethann Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 Hello, I’d be interested in assisting with your project. I work natively in Chief Architect X14–X18, with experience in residential drafting, site plans, elevations, sections, and detailed PDF documentation. I’m available to start immediately and can work directly with your .plan file. Happy to provide samples and discuss the scope, timeframe, and fee via PM. Regards, Ethan Parker ethanparker.drafting@gmail.com Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ironbark Posted September 29 Author Share Posted September 29 Hi Ethan, Thanks for your reply. Please let me know if you are based in Australia. Regards Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kbird1 Posted September 29 Share Posted September 29 (edited) 23 hours ago, Ironbark said: I am looking for a professional who operates natively within Chief Architect platform https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/profile/106-glennw/ Glenn is in Sydney, and a highly proficient chief User , not sure of his availability though.... @glennw M. Edited September 29 by Kbird1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now