mkremodeling Posted September 23 Share Posted September 23 (edited) Hello, I'm trying to recreate this Calacatta Umber Tile Fan Mesh - Arizona Tile in x15 (or as close as possible) for a backsplash. Any tips on how to do so? I used screen capture and just screen capturing on my own, but everything has a break instead of one continuous pattern. Thanks in advance, Christy Edited September 23 by mkremodeling Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CarrieS Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 There are quite a few websites out there that offer seamless textures (free and paid). It can be tricky to find online now with just image search. Used to be you could just add "Seamless Texture" to your search terms and get some results but that seems to be less useful now. At least it was with the white scallop tile search I ran. I ended up taking one of the images I found that had the least amount of variation and the most consistent lighting, and cropping it down to get the repeating pattern. Not the best texture you could find but it might do in a pinch. Our Material Builder in newer versions of Chief have the scallop tile pattern which makes this process a lot easier. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JonathanK Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 You could also try AI to see if it will create one for you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mkremodeling Posted September 29 Author Share Posted September 29 Thanks for the tips. I think I might need to update to the x18 soon. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now