Sign in to follow this  
Maurice-1

Berkeley, Ca - Are There Any Chief Architect Drafters Out There?

Hi!

We are a small firm of Architects based in Berkeley.  We are looking for an experienced drafter/s to help with our projects - please get in touch if you are interested!

Thanks

Ed Soos & Sunny Grewal (Principals)

info@sgsarch.com

www.sgsarch.com

• Upvote 1

I am in Solano County, Benicia. Are you looking for contract help? 

Eric Breuer

707-514-7278

ericbreuerdesigns@gmail.com

www.ericbreuerdesigns.com

We are a small design/build firm looking for an "in-house" designer. Students, Part-time or Full-time needed. We are located in Danville, CA.

Thanks,

Bob Clifford

925-838-7767

info.bldgpros@gmail.com

www.bldgpros.com

Hi - 

We are a small Construction and Design firm in the Santa Cruz area.  We have been using Chief Architect to create renderings for for kitchen designs and bathrooms.  I have a more complicated roof line to render and need help to create interior views of a vaulted ceiling that has exposed bent steel trusses, glulam beams,  and some tricky rake and corner windows.  I need some help and/or advice!

Cheers,

Len

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BDobyns
    Newest Member
    BDobyns

• By Designers_Ink
      Designer's Ink is a full-service building design firm based out of Stillwater, Oklahoma; however, we have worked on projects in 27 different states and 5 different countries.  We have been in business since 1993 and have 5 designers and draftsmen on staff to serve you.  We specialize in creating stunning 3D models of your building project so you can see exactly what the building will look like before you build.  This significantly reduces the costs of change orders during construction.  Many of our clients have told us they saved more in construction costs using our services than they paid for our services due to reduced change orders and value engineering during the design.

Once your 3D model is completed, we then produce easy to read construction documents.   We take a lot of pride in our construction documents which we customize for each client's specific needs.  Our goal is to produce our construction documents in such a way that the folks on the ground building the project have everything they need, and in a format they can use efficiently.  

With over half of our clients being from out of state, we have been working remotely with clients for years.  With the current restrictions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, already having a system in place to communicate with our clients remotely is essential.  We have been using our system for years, so we know it works well.  We also offer one-on-one tutoring services for both Chief Architect and Home Designer Pro.  We have been using Chief Architect for 16 years.

Please take a moment to look at our website at www.designersink.us for more information about our company.  If you would like to set up a free, no-obligation initial consultation, contact us to schedule a time that works for you.  We look forward to EXCEEDING your expectations. 

Jeff Dillon - Owner / Designer

• By Renerabbitt
      Open to new work. I've been working remotely for clients for years and can easily navigate the issues that present themselves from remote work. I have plenty of references and videos demonstrating my various services. The following images are snippets from my site at www.RabbittDesign.net

I offer training-while-drafting services in Chief Architect as well as training in Sketchup, Thea Render, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Procreate.
      I tend to cater to experienced designers and drafters in Chief Architect, many of which benefit from and are quite pleased with anno/layer sets, library items, toolbars, and a more cohesive folder structure and .plan and .layout files. 
      A few hours of my service may cut hours off of every project you have going forward.
      Feel free to check out my YouTube channel dedicated to all things drafting, designing, modeling and rendering in my signature below.
      Take a look at some of my recent design work in the Gallery
      Also, take a look at the extensive Free Content Thread and continued free content YouTube Series:

• By KAJORAD
      I have designed some similar projects in USA and I am proficient with chief architect. I will prepare for you in chief architect x9 or x10 x11 your design if you agree with price. I have my own design and consult company so I can give my consult base in my experience. I have in my team interior architect and mechanical, electrical engineers. I can prepare in any kind of auto-cad and convert and prepare them in CA   . If you want I can prepare a draft for you and later we can negotiate for price. Also i can prepare 3d of entire building. Also i can prepare framing and details website https://radaconsult.wixsite.com/rada-design-consult/about I will sent you example of my previous jobs but if you want to make a test a home free for you I will do with pleasure

• By JohnMFisher2020
      Looking for an individual to do a per job dimensional drawings of our jobs. This includes a layout and a 3D walk thru. Looking for professionals that can create video walkthrus and is very familiar with Home Designer Professional 2020 program..