Need X6 User For Final Blueprint, Construction Details In Northern California

DeSmetDesign

Hello all,

I have a set of plans that are almost complete, client is very happy with remodel and we need to get the plans approved. This is my  10-12th remodel in the past 10 years using CA but I am not an architect and do not enjoy the technical side of the process. My husband is the general contractor and you would be working with him as well as myself on any questions or issues to complete these blueprints. Need foundation and structural details. Also truss and roofing details and a little attention to the electrical details as well. Probably other details too. I am attaching the layout for review, such as it is at this point. If anyone is interested in finishing this up please shout out.

Thank you,

Susan

Susan, you can not send a layout file without the .plan files. In order to share a full layout, make a new folder "Sulpher full back up" and then go to file-> back up entire plan. This will make a monster file with all the associated layouts. Then you will most likely need to upload that to a drop box folder or similar.