Curved Roof Cupola

PLANSAHEAD

Hi all, I have a project for a local developer for whom I do a lot of work for and I need to mimic a certain roof style that 'adorns' several cupolas on his house. I have attached a picture of the house. I'm pretty versed in Chief, but this one has me stymied. Is there a simple way to replicate this roof shape, and when I mean replicate, I mean I need to use it in several different areas,at different lengths and widths, so I am unsure if a symbol would do it for me. Thanks in advance .

post-389-0-16935500-1426729272_thumb.jpg

First of all Jon, thanks a great deal for pointing out that video. I actually watched the ENTIRE video and did a test and got it on the first try. Its scary to me how versatile this software is, how unimaginable the abilities of this program can be and even incredible that someone has such fantastic and in depth videos that illustrate its abilities. After watching, I dug deeply into my memory for the 4th grade geometry principles discussed in the video, plugged in some values in my roof dialogue boxes and voilà, and not only is it auto generated but all the roofs are mended and capped !!! I can do any shape, no need for symbols. The mere fact I have time to write this is that I came in very early expecting to wrestle with this and it has saved me so much time; and we know what that means. Thanks again Jon, and CA.

post-389-0-09679900-1426764902_thumb.jpg