Row Heights on Schedules

Savontb82

Go to solution Solved by DBCooper,

Is there a way to control row heights on schedules, or tell it to adjust row heights based on the size of the symbol on each row? It's easy to adjust column widths, but I'm not seeing a way to do that with rows. With most schedules it's not a problem, but with Electrical all of the rows are large to accommodate the ceiling fan even though the other fixtures are much smaller. It makes the schedule way too long to fit on one sheet.

Screenshot 2024-09-27 213222.png

• Solution

The row heights are being set by the symbol column width.  Rename the "2D symbol" column to just "2D" or even just a blank space and then you can make that column narrower.  You probably also want to turn off "use plan view scale" for the images or even turn off "scale images".  By turning off scale images though it will show your fan as the same size as your other symbols even though the fan is much bigger.

Might also want to make sure you don't have a top or bottom margin set.

Thank you, @DBCooper! The 2D Symbol heading wasn't causing it, as the text is very small. It was the ceiling fan being so large compared to everything else. I couldn't narrow that column anymore with the scale set. I ended up just unchecking "scale images" like you suggested. It did make all of the symbols about the same size, which I can live with. It also allows me to make the column narrower, and then it just readjusts the rows and images to a scale that fits. I should be able to get it to fit on one the sheet now, and there's still room to enlarge the text.

Screenshot 2024-09-28 122515.png