Catalogs won't download from Library Browser

CElder

Go to solution Solved by CarrieS,

For about the last week, I have been unable to download catalogs directly from the Library Browser.  It opens a dialog box showing download progress for a quick second but nothing happens after that.

I have found an end-around by going to the library download page on the CA website but I've gotten used to the feature that allows download directly from the Library Browser tab.

I've updated my software (X16), NVIDIA drivers, etc. and can't get the functionality back.

Anyone else having this issue?  Or have any ideas on how to fix it?

• Solution

Hi, 

We've seen a few of these in the last week and it appears to be an out of date security certificate.

We have a patch in the works but if you need it now you can go to this site:
https://www.amazontrust.com/repository/

Under the heading "Root CAs" click the DER from the first link under "Self Signed Certificate"
Download, save and install the certificate.

Close and reopen Chief and try the download again. If you continue to have trouble after that please reach out to Technical Support so we can look closer at what you are experiencing. 

Certificate Authority.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad that helped!

If anyone else encounters this problem, we have updated X16 to resolve this without downloading the certificate manually.

If you have X16 and updating to 26.3 doesn't resolve it for you please give Technical Support a call.

Thanks!

• Like 1